Endless Online - A Free MMORPG!

It's 2022 and Endless Online is still going strong!

The official Endless Online website has been updated to reflect the awesome private server communities and there's a new client out from Vult-r as well, v1.29! There's also some cool clients and add-ons, such as SEA and some in-development downloads you can find on the official Endless Online website, Discord, and elsewhere. You'll need at least v.0.29 to play on EO Main Clone. Give a shoutout to Sausage for keeping the community alive and to Vult-r for all these years we've played together now- it's awesome!

It's been forever since I've sat down to play and I can't remember my password yet for Stubs but hopefully it'll hit me soon. For now I'm having fun leveling up Orcface thanks to Dikas holding onto it for me, one of my favorite old characters! I was OG Orcface long ago before on the old main. Wish I could recover the password for Stubs somehow! If Sausage or an admin can help hit me up in Discord, I'm Stubs#8801! Got all my details, mail and everything I just can't remember the password. I changed it after a big leak occured and it was recommended and now I've had a brain fart.

Anyways, EOMix still holds some value in some of the guides and I'm slowly going to update it further to reflect the changes on EO Main Clone. You can find a lot of item and game information right on the EO Main Clone site linked below as well! I appreacite the love from everyone who messaged me when I logged back in and hope to see you in-game! It's cool to see EOMix left a positive memory for many over the years we've been playing. Bring your friends and let's get some new blood in the trenches with us!

∙ Email me at rmajere@live.com!
https://www.endless-online.com/
https://game.eoserv.net/
https://cache.tehsausage.com/EOzipped129.zip


No comments:

Post a Comment