Tutorial Island Quest
∙ Cave Research
∙ Funky Hair
∙ Goat Business
∙ Lost Piggy
∙ Piglet Trouble
∙ Slime Defender
∙ Snake Hunter
∙ Treasure Hunt
Main Land Quest
∙ Aeven Sewers
∙ A Guard's Life
∙ Ancient Wraith Quest
∙ Ayla's Witch Quest
∙ Baru Supplies
∙ Bird Control
∙ Boots for Dinner
∙ Candy's Potion
∙ Castle Hedgehogs
∙ Claw Necklages
∙ Factory Panic
∙ Fox Fur
∙ King Audience
∙ Maze Guide (external)
∙ Monkey Island
∙ Peasant Courier
∙ Peri Peri's Mole Quest
∙ Pirate Quest
∙ Pjedro's Son
∙ Rare Berries
∙ Rat Problems
∙ Snake Antidote
∙ Sheep Protector
∙ Special Hairdye
∙ Susan's Quest
∙ Truth Quest
Cave Research - Back to the top
Starting Point: Cave Researcher
Reward: 1400xp and 100 gold pieces
Note(s): I would finish the other quest on Tutorial Island and put my points into CON before attempting this one. The drop rate is kind of low for the bat wings and it feels a bit grindy. I personally always skip it.
Speak with the Cave Researcher. He can be found on the map just north of the Tutorial Village.
Enter the cave above and kill Bats until you have collected 5 Bat Wings.
- Once you have collected the required items return to and speak with the Cave Researcher for your reward!
Baru Supplies - Back to the top
Starting Point: Baru Sheppherd
Reward: 1500xp and 1 Baru Flock
Repeatable: Yes DAILY
Note(s): You can craft the Baru and Baruta armor with 40 Baru Flock and 1 Oron / Orona. Speak with the Baru Tailor in Aeven located next to the jewelry shop.
Please note that to collect Ape Fur you will need to have completed the Monkey Island quest to return at will. Simply speak with the Young Pirate on the southern most boat in Aeven Port and ask to return once you've completed his quest!
Speak with the Baru Sheppherd. He can be found in a house located in the upper left / northwest corner of the cactus desert. This is a collection quest you can do daily. What he ask you to collect will change daily.
Collect one of the following:
∙ 10 Aqua Hands
∙ 10 Ape Furs
∙ 10 Cranes
∙ 5 Ice Cubes & 5 Ice Gems
- Once you've collected the required items return and speak with Baru Sheppherd for your reward!
King Audience - Back to the top
Starting Point: Royal Guard
Reward: 1067XP and a King Scroll
Repeatable: Yes DAILY
Notes: Use the scroll received at the end of the quest to visit the King's Room in the Imperial Castle.
- Speak with the Royal Guard. He can be found inside Aeven Castle.
- Exit the castle and head directly south(down key). At the southern most point you can reach you will find a staircase leading to Big Throat's lair.
- Enter Big Throat's lair and kill him.
- Return and speak with the Royal Guard for your reward!
Fox Fur - Back to the top
Starting Point: Ash or Boum
Reward: 3120XP and 240 Gold
Repeatable: Yes DAILY
- Speak with Ash. He can be found west in Malone Outlet.
Alternatively you can speak with his brother Boum as well to start the quest. He can be located south of the Castle.
- Collect 15 fox furs from the surrounding Foxes.
- Return and Speak with Ash. Hand him the fox fur to collect your reward.
Castle Hedgehogs - Back to the top
Staring Point: Royal Gardener
Reward: 1060XP and 100 Gold
- Speak with the Royal Gardener. He can be located inside the Castle walking around the court.
- Head back out to the garden in front of the Castle and kill 10 hedgehogs.
- Return and speak with the Royal Gardener for your reward
Candy's Potion - Back to the top
Starting Point: Candy
Repeatable: Yes DAILY
- Speak with Candy. She can be found roaming around Aeven Square.
- Collect 5 Snake Teeth.
- Return and speak with Candy. Hand her the snake teeth to receive your reward!
Claw Necklages - Back to the top
Starting Point: Dan
Reward: 1320XP and 120 Gold
- Speak with Dan. He can be found roaming around Aeven Square.
- Kill Crows and gather 12 crow claws. Crows can be found randomly roaming all over Aeven and at King Tridian Memorial.
- Return and speak with Dan. Hand him the crow claws for your reward!
Snake Antidote - Back to the top
Starting Point: Steve[daily]
Repeatable: Yes DAILY
- Speak with Steve[daily]. He can be found at the bottom of Aeven right outside the Wanderer's Spawn/Sheep Map. This is right below Aeven Grocery.
- Collect 10 Snake Rattles. Snakes can be found on the map directly below Steve at the Wanderer's Spawn.
- Return and speak with Steve[daily]. Hand him the snake rattles to receive your reward.
Special Hairdye - Back to the top
Starting Point: Hactor
Reward: 200XP and a Haircut price discount
- Speak with Hactor. He can be found roaming around Aeven Square.
- Head over to the Barbershop and speak with Babs. The Barbershop can be located in NW Aeven just North of the Witch's Hut across the road. She'll give you your reward and offers a discount on your next haircut!
Bird Control - Back to the top
Starting Point: Jacob
Reward: 300XP and 50 Gold
- Speak with Jacob. He can be found roaming around Aeven Square.
- Kill 10 surrounding crows.
- Return and speak with Jacob for your reward!
Aeven Sewers - Back to the top
Starting Point: Drunk
Reward: 6100XP and 1 Bottle of Fairy Soda
- Speak with the Drunk inside the Aeven Pub. Ask him about the buttons and tell him you can help.
- Head into the Aeven Sewers. There are four entrances in total. One is located in every corner of Aeven.
- Head into the center of the Aeven Sewers and find the three sewer control units. It's a bit like a maze so follow the video guide below if you've never been.
- Stabilize the second control unit first. To do this you simply step in front of the red flashing beacon on the unit.
- Stabilize the first control unit second.
- Stabilize the third control unit last.
- Return and speak with the Drunk for your reward.
Rare Berries - Back to the top
Starting Point: Old Farmer Greg
Reward: 1500XP and 500 Gold
Notes: I had to collect 21 to complete the quest. If you've collected more than required and he still won't respond to you simply speak with him to give up and then restart the quest.
- Speak with Old Farmer Greg. He can be located on the path towards the Nutvipers/Flowies SE of the Wanderer's Spawn.
- Collect 20 Rare Berries for the farmer. It states you'll only need to collect 20 but the farmer does not recognize you have the berries until you've gathered 21. These spawn from a chest that opens up when you walk up to and interact with the farmer's crops.
- Return and speak with Old Farmer Greg for your reward!
Peasant Courier - Back to the top
Starting Point: Peasant Woman
- Speak with the Peasant Woman. She can be located NW of the Wanderer's Spawn on the map directly above the Aeven Captain.
- Speak with Old Farmer Jorge. He can be located inside the cabin directly above the Wanderer's Spawn south of Aeven.
- Return and speak with the Peasant woman for your reward.
Sheep Protector - Back to the top
Starting Point: Old Farmer Jerzy
- Speak with Old Farmer Jerzy. He can be located near the Wanderer's Spawn below Aeven.
- Kill 5 of the surrounding Snakes.
- Return and speak with Old Farmer Jerzy for your reward!
Rat Problems - Back to the top
Starting Point: Old Farmer Jorge
- Speak with the Old Farmer Jorge. He can be located inside the cabin directly above the Wanderer's Spawn below Aeven.
- Kill one rat in the Old Farmer's cabin and speak with the Old Farmer.
- Go into the Old Farmer's basement and kill 20 fierce rats.
- Return and speak with Old Farmer Jorge for your reward!
Boots for Dinner - Back to the top
Starting Point: Aeven Captain
Reward: 2000XP and 4 health potions
Notes: Low drop rate. Lore item. Cannot Equip.
- Speak with the Aeven Captain. He can be found south of Aeven near the Wanderer's spawn. Choose "It's a shame." and "I'll help."
- Kill the surrounding sheep until you've attained a Captain Boots drop.
- Return and Speak with Aeven Captain for your reward.
Treasure Hunt - Back to the top
Starting Point: Danny on Tutorial Island
Reward: 1200XP and 5 health potions
- Speak with Danny. He can be found underneath a tree right of the well on Tutorial Island.
- Find the first clue underneath a pile of dirt at the waterfall north of town.
- Find the second clue at the end of the dock next to the boat that takes you to main under a pile of dirt.
- Find the third clue underneath a pile of dirt next to shovel on the blob's map.
- Return and speak with Danny to collect your reward.
Piglet Trouble - Back to the top
Starting Point: The Adventurer on Tutorial Island
Reward: 100XP and 25G
- Speak with the Adventurer roaming around the well on Tutorial Island.
- Kill 10 piglets in the surrounding area.
- Return and speak with the Adventurer to collect your reward.
Goat Business - Back to the top
Starting Point: The Collector on Tutorial Island
Reward: 500XP and 2 small health potions
- Speak with the Collector roaming around the well on Tutorial Island.
- Kill the surrounding goats until you've collected 6 goat horns.
- Return to the Collector and give him the horns to receive your reward
Funky Hair - Back to the top
Starting point: Funky Hair Dude in the village's shop.
Reward: 800XP and 100 Gold
- Speak with Funky Hair Guy inside the village's shop on Tutorial Island.
- Kill blob slimes until you've collected 3 blob slimes. The quest log ask for five but will ask you to speak with the Funky Hair Guy after collecting three.
- Return to Funky Hair Guy and give him the slimes to receive your reward.
Snake Hunter - Back to the top
Starting Point: Snake Hunter
Reward: 66XP and 20 Gold
- Speak with the Snake Hunter. He can be found on the map directly north of the village on Tutorial Island.
- Kill 3 Snakes. Snakes can be found on several of the surrounding maps.
- Return and speak with the Snake Hunter for your reward!
Slime Defender - Back to the top
Starting Point: Defender
Reward: 1000XP 5 Small Health Potions
- Speak with the Defender. He can be found on the slime map on Tutorial Island standing beneath his watch tower.
- Kill 25 blob slimes. You'll need some minimal armor and a weapon.
- Return and speak with the Defender for your reward!
Lost Piggy - Back to the top
Starting Point: Eddy inside the dock house.
Reward: 400XP and 5 Health Potions
- Kill pigs around the well on Tutorial Island until you've got a piggy drop. Take this drop to Eddy to collect your reward. Eddy can be found inside a house to the left of the boat/dock on Tutorial Island.
Ayla's Witch Quest - Back to the top
Starting Point: Ayla inside the Witch's hut in Aeven.
- Speak with Ayla
- Kill 20 rats.
- Return and speak with Ayla.
- Kill 20 sheep.
- Return and speak with Ayla.
- Buy a Terror potion from Hitaru in Estaq/Stronghold.
- Return to Ayla and give her the potion to collect your reward!
Peri Peri's Mole Quest - Back to the top
Starting Point: Peri Peri at the Mole Farm SW of Estaq/SH
- Speak with Peri Peri inside the farm's house.
- Kill 50 moles outside.
- Return and speak with Peri Peri to collect your reward.
Factory Panic - Back to the top
Starting point: Co-Worker at the Factory Entrance
- Video Guide (Watch on YouTube)
- Speak with the Co-Worker.
- Go down inside the factory.
- Find the upper left power generator and step on the blue tile/button.
- Find the lower right power generator and step on the blue tile/button.
- Find the lower left power generator and step on the blue tile/button.
- Find the upper right power generator and step on the blue tile/button.
- Return and speak with the Co-Worker.
- Go down inside the factory, again.
- Find the upper left fenced area and make your way downstairs.
- Step on the blue tile/button for the main reactor.
- Return and speak with the Co-Worker to collect your reward
A Guard's Life - Back to the top
Starting Point: Guard at Old Swamp cave entrance
Reward: 6050XP and 100G
- Speak with the Guard.
- Kill 20 spiders and gather 10 spider leg.
- Speak with the Guard again.
- Travel to the Castle and speak with the Elite Caption located in the main Arena to finish the quest and collect your reward!
Susan's Quest - Back to the top
Starting Point: Susan in the last Tenba room (New Swamp)
- Speak with Susan. She wanders freely around the last Tenba room in the decayed building in the New Swamp.
- Kill 60 surrounding Tenbas.
- Speak with Susan to finish the quest and collect your reward!
Truth Quest - Back to the top
Starting Point: Serf(New Swamp)
Reward: 15,500XP or Lens of Truth
- Speak with Serf. He can be found via stairs leading underground in the New Swamp.
- Kill 25 Swamp Monsters.
- Return and speak with Serf.
- Head to the skeleton/bone spider dungeon and speak with Guillio.
- Gather 10 herbs, 10 mushrooms, 14 blob slimes and 5 gnome dolls and return to Serf.
- Head to the Witch's Hut in Aeven and speak with Ayla. If she mentions a different quest use the Selecting Quest method and select the Truth Quest.
- Head to the potion shop in Estaq/Stronghold and step in front of Hitaru's book.
- Return and speak with Ayla.
- Head to Apozen's Lair and step in front of the book to your left. If at this point you want to craft the Lens of Truth you'll need to farm Apozen for a Knob Staff and collect 10 orbs of light.
- Gather 5 Ancient Scrolls and return to Ayla.
- Use the remaining Ancient Scroll. Once you've warped proceed straight up until you see a huge orb and take a right. From here head to the top right and look for a hidden path.
- Click on Ayla to start the ritual. Click on her again to finish the ritual then relog your character.
- Return and speak with Serf for your XP or Lens of Truth.
Pjedro's Son - Back to the top
Starting Point: Pjedro
- Speak with Pjedro. He can be found in the building above the Malone Outlet Armory.
- Speak with Pjedro's wife Merriad. She can be found wondering around Malone Outlet, usually around the bridge.
- Speak with Pjedro again.
- Find Nena in Stronghold/Estaq and speak with her. She can be found inside the Stronghold/Estaq Inn. Select "No worries, i will find him" in the dialog box.
- Head to the Old Swamp located north of Stronghold. Speak with the Guard alongside the railroad tracks.
- Head to the Wanderer's Spawn(the map directly south of Aeven) and speak with the Aeven Captain.
- Return and speak with the Guard in the Old Swamp.
- Head into the Muddy Cave located in the NE corner of the Old Swamp map and talk with the Rescue Leader. Select "Aye." in the dialog box.
- Speak with the lost boy, Pjedro's son. Select "Those men will bring you home." in the dialog box.
- Return and speak with Pjedro for your reward!
Monkey Island - Back to the top
Starting Point: Young Pirate
Reward: 10,800XP, 1600 Gold and a Pirate Hat
- Speak with the Young Pirate. He can be found on his boat at the south end of Aeven Port. Select "Don't believe you" then "I will prove it" within the dialog box.
- Now speak with the Pirate Captain. He can be found on his ship on the eastern end of Aeven Port. Select "Fear me, crew members!" within the dialog box.
- Kill 3 of the surrounding Drunken Pirates who wander around the port.
- Return and speak with the Pirate Captain. Select "I know about a treasure." and "Ya, that treasure." in the dialog box. Now select "I want to prove my fighting skills." from the dialog box.
- Kill the Inspection Guard directly below the ship.
- Return and speak with the Pirate Captian and then kill 30 rats. They can be found running all around Aeven Port and at many other various locations in the game.
- Return and speak with the Young Pirate. You'll be given a short test. Select the answers "Jolly Roger", "a double share" and "Yes, always open." within the dialog box. At this point you'll be given the option to go to Monkey Island. If you're prepared select "Yes, let go" from the dialog box.
- Once you've sailed to Monkey Island head to the northeast corner of the map. Here you'll find an old building. Go inside and speak with the Lost Pirate.
- Head outside and kill the surrounding baby turtles until you've gathered 10 pieces of Baby Turtle Meat.
- Return to the Lost Pirate and give him the 10 Baby Turtle Meat. He'll now tell you a long riddle leading you to the hidden treasure. Simply follow my footsteps in the video below to get there.
- Once you've warped to the map with the hidden treasure step in front of the treasure chest and you'll be rewarded with 1600 Gold and a Pirate Hat.
- Return to the ship on the south end of Monkey Island and return to Aeven Port. Once you've arrived speak with the Pirate Captain. You'll be rewarded with an awesome 10,800XP! Congrats, you're finished!
Ancient Wraith - Back to the top
Starting Point: Wraith Guardian in Haunt House
Reward: 50,000XP and an Ancient Wraith Room Key
Notes: The key given to you at the end of the quest allows you to entered the locked Ancient Wraith room, the last room in the Haunted House. This is a PK zone with invisible wraiths that drop Scav Bows and Small Pots.
- Speak with the Wraith Guardian in the next to last room on the Haunted House.
- Ask for the key then agree to take the test.
- Kill the Reaper either in the Death Caves or in the Aeven Grocery basement before HOP then return to the Wraith Guardian
- The Wriath Guardian will disregard your achievements and ask you to take another test. Agree to this test and head to Anundo to kill the Ninja Leader.
- Once you've killed the Ninja Leader return to the Wraith Guardian.
- Once against your feats in combat fail to impress the Wraith Guardian. He'll ask you to take another test. Agree to take it and head to the Octopus lair to slay the Octopus.
- One dead Octopus later, return and speak with the Wraith Guardian.
- Still not good enough. Agree to the next test and head to Hell to kill Apozen!
- After you've killed Apozen return and speak with the Wraith Guardian. At this point he'll start asking you for a large amount of items.
- Collect 100 Piglets, 100 Snake Teeth, 100 Tenba Bags, 100 Imp Stings, 100 Wurm Heads and 10 Dragon Wings! It's a lot to get!
- After you've collected the ingredients return to the Wraith Guardian to turn them in. You may turn them in one at a time in order so you're not overweight walking to his room or take them all at once if you have a friend to guide and guard you there using a simple weight hack.
- Now you'll be asked to get 500 PvP kills.
You can go to a PK zone and grind these away or you can use the Small Pot Glitch instead. Simply using 500 Small HP Pots will count towards the kills. If it doesn't seem to be counting you may have to use the pots themself inside a PK zone.The Small Pot glitch was fixed on the Clone server so you're actually going to have to get 500 kills in PvP. Good luck! Once you're done talk with the Ancient Wraith again for your reward!
Pirate Quest - Back to the top
Starting Point: Old Pirate at Aeven Port
Reward: 18K or 22K EXP
Notes: There are two ways to finish the quest with alternate rewards. I will detail them below. If you die before you're finished it's possible to return by speaking with the Pirate Captain.
- Buy or gather 20 Fairy Sodas and speak with the Old Pirate at Aeven Port.
- He will take your Fairy Soda and tell you about a treasure. Afterwards he will give you an Old Treasure Map.
- Take the Old Treasure Map to the Pirate Captain across the port. Answer his questions as follows below.
1. I got this old map.
2. I stole it from the King!
3. Aye, Captain!
- You'll sail out to sea from here. Once out and about on the ship go below deck and speak with the Pirate Captain. The ship is coming under attack and the Pirate Captain will ask you to kill 50 Imperial Guards. Walk back to the deck of the ship and start slaying those imperial bastards. This may be a point in the quest to take a break from heading further if you're lower level and in need of a little EXP session. The Imperial Guards spawn non-stop on deck and below for a decent amount of EXP for an easy fight. Regardless your choice head to the next step when you're ready.
- After you've killed 50 Imperial Guards return and Speak with the Pirate Captain. You'll sail onto Vulture Island to escape the attacking Imperials.
- Walk off the ship and head to the North East. You'll find a huge pyramid. Get your health potions prepared as the following areas inside have deadly spikes, aggressive NPC and hp drains!
- Head inside the Pyramid. Once inside follow the directions below, going each direction until you've reached the next map.
- You'll arrive in a room to find Docter/Archaeologist Gerstanisk. He'll ask you to retrieve a book of his which contains a map which he lost when he was ran off by a nasty King Wurm! Speak with him then head back to the Pyramid entrance.
- Once at the start of the pyramid follow the directions below, going each direction until you've reached the next map. Don't forget to keep your potions handy for spikes, NPC and the hp drain!
∙ UP (Sacred Alter Room)
∙ Skip Spikes: DOWN, LEFT, UP OR Walk Across: LEFT.
- You'll arrive in a room where SEVERAL King Wurms will spawn. You can fight them for some awesome EXP, 2400 a piece to be precise, but they are fast and hit incredibly hard. They do drop the Flad Hat tho, so it might be worth fighting them for some of you. If not just run around them and you'll find the book in the lower left hand corner of the room. Stand on it to "pick" it up then return to the Archaeologist. Good luck!
- Now that you have the book return to and speak with the Docter / Archaeologist. Hand him the book and show him the map you received earlier from the Drunk Pirate.
- Head to the Sacred Alter and stand on the tile with holes in it to speak the magic words. If you don't remember the way then head to the Pyramid's first room and follow the directions you took to the King Wurms which walked you right by it!
- Return to and speak with the Archaeologist. He'll tell you a second tomb has opened up from the earthquake.
- Head back outside. Once outside walk behind the first pyramid and you'll find a smaller second pyramid there. Have your potions handy here, you'll need a bit for this next part. Don't forget you can suicide and grab more potions if needed. Simply talk to the Pirate Captain to return.
Don't do this tho once you've attained the crown in the next few steps if you plan on returning to the Archaeologist because speaking with the Captain to return will only give you the option to turn the quest in to him!
- Head inside the second pyramid. Once inside follow the directions below.
- You'll find a room with a treasure chest inside. Open it up by standing in front of it to receive an Aztec Crown.
- At this point you have to make a choice. Take the crown to the Pirate Captain or take the Crown to the Archaeologist. The Archaeologist will give you a huge amount of 22.2K EXP while the Pirate Captain will give you 18.2K EXP and 2,600 Gold Pieces! Either way head back outside and turn the quest in for your reward!