Endless Online - A Free MMORPG!

Daily XP Kills #KILLS

Looking for the EXP/TNL Chart by Blargz? Click here!

Daily XP Kills Limit
In an attempt to curb "botting" and "autoing" in Endless Online a limit has been put in place on the amount of kills you can gain every day for experience. Each day you are allotted 2400 kills. If you go past this limit you will no longer receive experience upon killing a monster. It is also important to note that you will not receive any experience while in a party with other players. If you are in a party with an other player who has not reached the daily kill limit unfortunately they will not receive any experience as well. You can however still gain experience by completing quest at this point.

How do I know how many kills I've gotten so far?
There is an in-game command that can update you on the how many kills you've gotten so far in case you weren't counting(that's a joke, stupid). Simply type in "#kill" or "#kills" and the server will respond "kill status xxxx/2400 -> 2400 exp-kills left for today.". This counter is reset every 24 hours in the early morning.

When do kills reset?
12:00 AM Pacific (United States)
01:00 AM Mountain (United States)
02:00 AM Central (United States)
03:00 AM Eastern (United States)
3:00 - 5:00 PM Australian Time Zones
8:00 - 10:00 AM European Time Zones

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure of the others but for my Australian Time Zone the day turns over at 5pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad, meant to put PM, not AM. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not just use GMT to explain the times? :P

    I mean, I'm from South Africa and I have no idea when it resets xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lazy and have never used GMT to describe anything so I just quickly tried to cover the majority. Sorry D;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jus to clear this up..... it resets at 11PM GMT which is perfect for us because we can just bot overnight whilst we sleep :D

    ReplyDelete