Endless Online - A Free MMORPG!

Endless Online Stuffs

Sakura02's Endless Online Comic
A few of you might remember this from back in the day. The rest of you who've only seen her name in the in-game credits go check it out! It popped in my head today for some reason so thought I would share for those who haven't seen it before.

Sakura02's Endless Online Comic

Endless Online Stickers!
I had an idea a while ago to order some Endless Online stickers. Why? Because full blown frontal nerdity is something that really speaks to me. I just put in the order over at printrunner.com so they should arrive within a week. I'll post some photos of them up when they arrive. I thought of doing this a long time ago but anyone who know's me can tell you I'm super lazy.



What's been happening in EO?
If you've been away from Endless Online for a while don't forget about the PREVIOUS button on the bottom of the blog. You can quickly read through what's been going on and enjoy my horrible Engrish along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment